- For non-Natives, the film dispels myths about Native peoples.
- For Natives the film reaffirms who they are.
- Law enforcement agencies, corporations and school districts have requested to screen the film. These are key influential groups.
Funds will be used for:
Color Correction, Sound Mixing/Editing, DCPs and DVDs, Aggregator fees, Legal and E/O Insurance, Closed Captioning, Public Relations, and Native Education. If you know anyone who will offer services on a pro-bono basis, please let me know.
Other things you can do
1. Be an influencer and show your support by sharing the campaign link on your social media pages.
Follow Dodging Bullets on Twitter @DBulletsFilm
Like Dodging Bullets on Facebook @dodgingbulletsthefilm
Watch and Like the trailer on Youtube or Vimeo
Follow and like us on Instagram @dodgingbulletsthemovie
2. Talk about the film on social networks, like, follow, subscribe and share any of social media posts about the campaign and film. Even a simple like on a post will help increase awareness for the film.